Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just a quick PEEP!

Wasn't yesterday fun? I love having the chance to post someones work and then see the feedback, especially when I have an idea that it will be GOOD feedback!
Today is really a quick peep; I am behind from Physical Therapy, have a lot to do and if I don't start winging it first thing this morning I won't get things done.
The group is to meet this evening to get the second coat of priming on the circus banners and so I need to run all my errands, come home and take a nap and then try and head back in. Therapy again tomorrow and at this point I feel like I am getting pulled in a few too many directions! (when they came to the house it was a lot quicker, but then, I don't have a pool and the nice water jets for sore muscles......)
So Anne's flying out of here early today and hope that maybe tomorrow I will have some real art-related material to post on.......or at least something silly and humorous.......
I did not realize till I brought the blog up today I had not loaded photos last night.. I am sure my gentle readers will forgive their dear authoress this one time!
So get out there and make some magic with your creativity---it's always a good day for that!
Every day is a potential creative day!

3 comments:

Linda and Michelle said...

Have a productive day and take care of yourself! Let your mind simmer on some art ideas!

Tristan Robin said...

That's a cool little picture - is that by the same guy who did the Obama bumper stickers?

Have a smooooooooooth day - take it a little easy. Let the ideas flow without actually acting on them if you don't feel up to it!!!!

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Oh, you guys know me---I spaz when I'm not in full production....
The bird pic was done from a website called obamicon.me. (it's one of my stinkers....) It has this neat little app that lets you upload a pic, and then tinker with the distribution of the four colors. I've had a ball with it. I would try searching on line for it; it is a most humorous diversion......especially if you want to waste some time!!!! ;)

Post a Comment

Talk to me Dahling!
I'm waiting, breathless...... ;-D