|Don't ask.....it just sort of fits the mood.....found on Weird Photos.|
Would you like a little Monday WHINE with that cheese??? I was pretty sure I heard you say *yes*....... ;-D
And off we go!
- First off, it is hotter than HADES here. And I do not do well in heat. Ever since I got my brains scrambled once sitting in the sun, ad infinitum, ad nauseaum, at an airshow, I literally have NOT been able to take the extreme heat.
- Yes, 90+ degrees, plus humidity, is EXTREME to me. I am sick of inside, and too much of a wuss for OUTSIDE. Thank heavens the grass is dead. (insert evil laugh here)
- I have three days this week of *normal*. After Wednesday, life goes into *medical-mayhem* again, and I am crabby. Yes, I'm tough, but I'm also tired of all my social calls involving a *procedure*. I'd rather have a few that involve coffee or wine and good conversation, but I seem to be getting the guys in white coats. (no hand-warmers, though, hahaha!)
- Does the phrase *bowel cleanse* mean anything to you? (do not be in the area Thursday....you've been warned.....don't call, don't acknowledge I exist, because I am not sure what kind of response you'll get....just SAYIN'!!!)
- Friday, providing the gods of medicine see fit to smile on me, I will be doing the heavy duty work of THE-NEXT-STEP in this cancer journey. I can't wait. I want it DONE.
- Why is it they book you for afternoon surgery and then tell you that you can't have anything except liquids the WHOOOOLE day before??? (oh yes, the bowel cleanse......grrrrrr....)
- Why is it I have no fear of having my guts split open, but worry myself silly about my Budgies while I will be gone? Eh---maybe you shouldn't answer that one. Let's leave it at rhetorical.....'kay?
- Why is it when you KNOW you won't be able to be in your studio that the mind suddenly KICKS into gear and swamps you with ideas? I mean, come on! Can't we do this when I actually HAVE studio time??? (obviously not....)
- Why is it when I'm not going to be around I find a couple of cool new blogs and want to read them from stem to stern? Or sign up for swaps, or...or...or...??? You get my drift? The timing issue again. Pfffft!
- How can I be so lucky to have friends that actually show up to read this drivel AND comment too??? Seriously, I think y'all are just taking pity on me. (okay, at this point, pity is fine. I welcome it! LOL!)
- How can I ever say *thank you* enough to everyone who has contributed to keeping me sane as I walk this odd and circuitous path? I think there is no answer to that one other than you all hold a special and dear place in my heart. (far away from the bowel cleansing)
- How will I function until I can get back here and blog again???
I am not sure when I will post again, but until I do, seriously, I will miss all the mirth and madness that we find in our cyber-world.
Blog friends are blessings.
And I am blessed.
And Friday, if you have a moment, please send kind thoughts my direction.
I am held aloft by love and prayer.
Until I see everyone on the flipside, I remain,
Your blogmistress & loving friend,