I have to thank Georgina at La Llorona Arts for the Kreativ Blogger Award! Now I have to do two things to totally *earn* this.....I have to come up with 7 things people don't know about me and I also have to pass it on to seven other deserving bloggers.
Let's do the blogs FIRST so they can kill me...ahem....THANK ME for passing to them the honor of displaying the award!
These are all creative people who do diverse things and hopefully don't live close enough to come after me....okay Gayle, you probably do but I know you're busy and Lynn, you love me too much....right??? :-)
Now, seven things y'all don't know about me (or really could care less about; yes, it's okay to pick that option!):
1. I was born in Vicenza Italy in 1959.
2. I used to be utterly TERRIFIED of skeletons. Now I practically have a collection of anything with bones.......and save them for artwork.
3. I dated an Undertaker and am acquainted with how a Jewish corpse is treated due to their religious guidelines, and also how their caskets are made.
4. I love reading medical texts for the fun of it.
5. I am trying hard to relearn the Latin I knew as a child from Mass, though there is a difference between *pure* Latin and *church* Latin---the latter being referred to as the vulgate.
6. I regret not having seriously pursued some sort of art/medical related career when I was young, smart and mobile.
7. I lived in California twice and was stupid enough to return to the Midwest the last time.....OY!!!! That comes back to haunt me frequently.......
Well, save and print that for those night of heinous insomnia, read through a few times and you'll be nodding off to snoozy-poo land in no time flat!
Now I'm off to work, and call for repair on my dishwasher, whose motor decided it needed a vacation. While the dishwasher was full of water. Of course. Grrrrrrr.......
Have a happy and productive Monday and may you see all the little blessings about you that we tend to ignore daily.
Life is good!