Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

May your day be peaceful and not start out with the *bang* mine did of chasing my little blue budgie, Johnny, all over the studio, as he gleefully dive-bombed DH and me! Seems he thought his Christmas present was making *Momma-Keet* do the "swoop and cuss" as I chased him with the piece of fabric I use to catch the little stinker. And he is getting smarter by the day, because now it is a game of how long he can stay OUT. Geez.........I have learned birds are faster than humans. Waaaaaay faster!

So here is a nice peaceful picture, to inspire a bit of warmth for the day!


And yes, Santa-Budgie came to visit.......that's how little demon bird got out, while his new toys were going in the cage....... >:(

Have a great one everybody! HO! HO! HO!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me Dahling!
I'm waiting, breathless...... ;-D