Friday, February 20, 2009

More Folly......

....from the reception. Let me correct that---this was before the reception, when we all were laughing and being absolutely asinine. In other words, enjoying ourselves!
And there is always *one* in the bunch who cannot behave....you know, the sassy, brassy, way-no-sense person who has to, ummmmmmm, show off. For the sake of those photographed with me, I have cropped the image harshly, doing my best to preserve their dignity. I'm pretty sure I don't have any left..... ;)
I would like to think we were just blowing off pre-show jitters. Yeah. That sounds good!
So now you've seen my more mischievous side, or lower quadrant as the case may be, although I am sure you had figured that one out before.
I have never grown up.
I doubt that will happen.
Living life and laughing is too much fun!!!!
I do have a few more *real* photos I may post, but as you can see, my choices are made not by sense but nonsense!
Made ya laugh, didn't I????

6 comments:

Tristan Robin said...

WONDERFUL photo - you look FAB!

bernadette ostrozovich said...

watta dame! you are cute, cute,cute! love the music, too! you keep me going, miss anne!

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Hey I'm just part HAM.....get me in front of a camera and it's dangerous!!!!
Of course, the fact that I'm turning 50 this year means it takes a lot longer to get to the look in the photo.........LOL!!!!!

Jan said...

Fifty and Fabulous! OooohLaLa! HubbaHubba! It looks like you were having a wonderful time and you certainly deserve it, you all deserve it, after all the work of putting this show together. What fun, I feel like I almost got to participate. Thanks for sharing this fun photo.

Leslie said...

So can you walk after be subjected to the tortures of heels again? You look mahvelous, dalink!!!

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Well, I would consider it waddling to be very honest. I am in clogs today.
Don't tell the papparazzi........ ;)

Post a Comment

Talk to me Dahling!
I'm waiting, breathless...... ;-D