Thursday, March 5, 2009

My First Award!!!!


This was the most pleasant surprise I could possibly receive on a day that is way past hectic! Tristan at "Enchanted Revelry" sent me an e-mail with a link in it---nothing more. The title of the e-mail was "Please Read..."
When I clicked the link I found I had this award bestowed upon me!
WOW!!!!!

The accompanying text with the award is as follows:

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."

Again, WOW. Then I thought, holy cow, I have to find eight people to pass it to, and Tristan beat me to a couple!

So--here we go:

Marion Barnett at artmixter
Leslie Blair Gallagher at Leslie's New Works and Thoughts
Mary Kirwin at Queen Magnolia Blossom
Lynda Monk at Purple Missus
Dara at Daramusing
Julie Zaccone Stiller at High Fiber Content
Deirdre Abbots at Deirdre's Sloppy Studio
Tina Swain at ExpressoneselfWithART

Some I read daily, some I check occasionally, but all have something of great value to offer to bloggers and it is interesting to find the *mix* of people you end up reading. Some make you laugh, some make you think, some have freebies. Some are personal friends, some complete strangers other than what they share on their blogs.
So to all of you, thank you for putting yourselves out there and for letting us read!
I encourage my readers to check these sites and see if there isn't something you will love!
And Tristan, thanks baby!!!! XXXOOO!!!!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Awww. Shucks, thanks.

JulieZS said...

Wowser, thanks so much Anne! Now to find 8 friends, fiends, er victims to award this to, hee hee.

Stitchwhiz said...

Nice! Thanks Anne. I'm still out-processing and blogging about the women's convo last weekend. My head's still all wrapped around that but I'll get to this soon as I can.

Post a Comment

Talk to me Dahling!
I'm waiting, breathless...... ;-D